We – EPG Group the most significant gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 different branches. For much more details: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
NEMA Universal 56C 56J 1/4HP-2HP single stage hefty responsibility capacitor commence Electrical motor
NEMA Standard Collection Single Section Asynchronus Motor is Developed and manufactured according to United states NEMA standard and Canada regular.
NEMA sequence single section asynchronous motor has the sturdy factors like novel sample,superb technics and reliable performance.The motor functions by lower temerature rise,low sounds and vibration,as nicely as large effectiveness.
The voltage of the series motor is one hundred fifteen/208-230V,and the frequency is 60HZ.
Between the sequence of motors,the capacitor start off and two valued capacitor motor is ideal for air compressor,small equipment resource and other fields requiring greater starting up torque.
The capacitor-running motor is suitable for air flow,medical instrument and the fields of gentle and none loading when commences.
- Much greater performance than regular IEC motors
- Sealed bearings
- Shaft flinger – output shaft
- High beginning torque
- Weep holes supply condensation drains
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit packing containers
- Handbook overload protected (One Phase designs)
- Generally closed thermostats (A few phase models)
- one.15 Service Aspect
- Quality effective design and style
- Increased performance to support decrease utility expenses
- Sealed ball bearings to give further protection and extended life.
- Substantial beginning torque for enhanced overall performance.
- Minimal temperature handbook overload protector shields from excessive overload.
Solitary and a few phase, rigid foundation, TEFC, and rolled metal AC designs are available for applications this sort of as feeder, conveyors, grain elevators, silo unloaders and other demanding farm gear.
The use of unique equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating solution use and compatibility. Our business and the outlined substitution elements contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or made by the OEM.