We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
10 inch centrifugal suction pump with anti-abrasive wet parts
Brief description for slurry pump
1. Highly wear-resistant with rubber liner or high chrome liner
2. Can be used in series
3. Can transfer high density slurry
4. With 3 types of seal: gland seal, mechanical seal, expeller seal
Technical Specificaiton for slurry pump
|Flow Rate||up to 2100m 3/h|
|Materials||High chrome liner Cr27, Cr28 and rubber liner, R26, R24, R55|
|Sealing Method||Packing seal, vice-impeller seal and mechanical seal|
Features for slurry pump
1. Our pump wet parts are made of wear-resistant high chromium alloy.
2. Our Pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner
easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal for all slurry pump.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight
positions to suit installations and applications at its working site.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency
conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to
meet the delivery for long distance.
Advantages for slurry pump
1. Easy for maintenance: Cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal, single stage
2. Widely application: Designed for handling abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining,
coal, power, building material and other industrial departments.
3. Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
4. Wear resistant wet parts: can make pressure molded rubber liner. Completely interchangeable with metal wet
5. Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
6. Expeller seal , mechanical seal and packing seal are available to meed your different demands.
Application for slurry pump
They are widely used in industry of mining, EPT power, metallurgy, coal, environmental, etc for transportation
of abrasive solid slurry.Mud pump, impurity pump, dredge pump and desilting pump are all belong to category of slurry pump.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.