We – EPG Group the biggest Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more specifics: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Owing to our broad merchandise range and wealthy activities in this market, we are self-assured to offer our buyers adaptable and diversified services.Regular With several years’ experience in these traces, we have been distinguished from other suppliers in China by our rewards in aggressive pricing, on-time supply, prompt responses, on-hand engineering assistance and very good right after-product sales providers. one-strand roller chain, standardized by ASME, is an assembly of alternating pin backlinks and roller backlinks. The length between pin centers is named the pitch. The pitch is what categorizes the size of the chain. The more substantial the pitch, the greater the load rating. Chains with little pitches carry more compact masses, work more quietly, and at higher speeds. Multi-strand, tiny-pitch roller chains are a great solution for higher-load, substantial-speed applications. Roller Chain Parts Every single chain is related at the finishes to kind a complete circle or chain loop by a grasp connecting website link. Cotter plates or spring clips hold the connecting link’s pins from functioning unfastened. Computerized Card To Card Lamination Device
|Max. Sheet Size (WxL)||1270mmx720mm||1270mmx1000mm||1410mmx1410mm|
|Min. Sheet Measurement (WxL)||500mmx380mm||500mmx400mm||500mmx400mm|
|Thickness of Upper Paper||a hundred~800gsm||100~800gsm||a hundred~800gsm|
|Thickness of Bottom Paper||200~2000gsm||two hundred~2000gsm||two hundred~2000gsm|
- Introduction of The Machine:
- Function of the equipment: The equipment can laminate card to card together to make tags, containers etc.
Upper Feeder: 110-800 gsm paper
Reduce Feeder: a hundred and eighty-800 gsm paper
Compressor: Compress the laminated paper and conveying them to the piling element.
Paper piling element: To pile the laminated paper
Gluing Element: To glue on the bottom paper
Registration Component: To make certain exact paper lamination.
Characteristics By Element
- The device adopts experienced substantial pace feeding construction with simple procedure, simple maintenance which can suit to numerous varieties of paper.
- 4 sucking and five forwarding which can do feeding of thin paper and wrapped paper.
- Double sucking rubber and one rubber forwarding which can steer clear of effectively double paper.
- Equipped with two blower to guarantee paper separation smoothly.
- There are two facet blowers as well. The situation of the facet blower can be altered to make certain the clean feeding of paper.
- Registration Adjustment:
- The operator can adju EPT the registration place of the paper both the wheel or by the fantastic adjustment handle to adju EPT the still left and correct placement.
- For the in lamination, you can adju EPT the wheel in accordance to the quantity it demonstrates.
- The registration of lamination can be done when the paper is operating. When wonderful adjustment is required, you can only push relevant button to do the adjustment.
- The registration of the piling can be achieved by pressing the associated buttons on the panel.
- Each of the pressure and glue quantity adju EPT is effortless by turning the adjustment wheel. You can document down the quantity in case you will have the very same paper dimensions.
- A few pressing belt to guarantee sleek working of the paper
- Top and bottom entrance lay making use of chasing method to laminate the confront paper and base paper.
- To protect paper roller with the roller, 6 anti-roll unit is outfitted with the device.
- Two washing rollers are outfitted with the device, one is under gluing roller and a single is under urgent roller to preserve clear of the paper.
- Anilox roller can make the glue use even and less ( PVA is te EPT for thirty gsm)
- Primary bearings are NSK brand.
- Main electrical elements are adopts well-known manufacturer, with characteristics of long lifespan and good good quality.
The use of authentic products manufacturer’s (OEM) element numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the shown replacement elements contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or created by the OEM.