Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Accommodating Variable Operating Conditions and Loads with Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to accommodate variable operating conditions and loads, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Here’s how jaw couplings achieve this:
- Flexibility: The elastomeric spider (flexible element) in a jaw coupling provides flexibility, allowing for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the connected shafts. This flexibility helps to compensate for minor misalignments that may occur during operation or due to changes in operating conditions.
- Shock Absorption: The elastomeric spider also acts as a shock absorber, dampening vibrations and reducing the impact of sudden loads or shocks. This feature is particularly beneficial in applications where the connected equipment may experience variable or unpredictable loads.
- Torsional Stiffness Options: Jaw couplings are available in different torsional stiffness options, depending on the specific application requirements. Couplings with higher torsional stiffness are suitable for precision applications with minimal misalignment, while those with lower stiffness are ideal for applications with higher misalignment and shock absorption needs.
- Material Selection: Jaw couplings can be manufactured from various materials, such as aluminum, steel, or stainless steel, to suit different environmental conditions and loads. Corrosion-resistant materials are available for harsh environments, ensuring the coupling’s performance remains unaffected by changing operating conditions.
- Size and Torque Ratings: Jaw couplings are available in a wide range of sizes and torque ratings, allowing users to select the appropriate coupling based on the expected operating conditions and torque requirements of the application. It’s essential to choose a coupling size that comfortably handles the maximum expected load.
- Interchangeability: Many jaw couplings are designed to be interchangeable with other manufacturers’ couplings of the same size and type. This feature provides flexibility in sourcing replacements and makes it easier to adapt the coupling to changing requirements or equipment configurations.
Overall, jaw couplings’ ability to handle variable operating conditions, misalignments, and loads makes them versatile and reliable components in a wide range of mechanical systems and applications.
What are the temperature and environmental limitations of jaw couplings?
Jaw couplings, like many mechanical components, have temperature and environmental limitations that need to be considered for proper operation and longevity. These limitations are determined by the materials used in the construction of the jaw coupling and the specific operating conditions it will encounter. Here are some of the common temperature and environmental limitations of jaw couplings:
- Temperature Limitations: The operating temperature range of a jaw coupling depends on the materials used for its components, particularly the elastomer spider. Standard elastomers, such as polyurethane or nitrile rubber, are commonly used in jaw couplings and have typical temperature limits of approximately -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F). For more extreme temperature requirements, specialized elastomers with higher or lower temperature resistance may be available. It is essential to consider the ambient temperature and the temperature generated during equipment operation to ensure the jaw coupling remains within its temperature limits.
- Environmental Limitations: Jaw couplings can be affected by various environmental factors, and their performance might be influenced by the presence of certain substances. Some environmental limitations to consider include:
- Chemical Exposure: Exposure to harsh chemicals, oils, solvents, or corrosive substances can degrade the elastomer spider and other components of the jaw coupling. Specialized coatings or alternative materials may be required for applications with aggressive chemical environments.
- Dust and Debris: Excessive dust, dirt, or debris in the operating environment can accumulate on the coupling’s surfaces and affect its performance. Regular cleaning and maintenance may be necessary to prevent buildup and ensure optimal operation.
- Moisture and Water: Some jaw couplings may not be suitable for applications where they are continually exposed to moisture or submerged in water. In such cases, water-resistant or corrosion-resistant materials may be necessary.
- Shock and Vibration: High levels of shock and vibration in the operating environment can accelerate wear and reduce the coupling’s lifespan. Selecting a robust coupling design and appropriate materials can help mitigate the effects of these factors.
- Electrically Conductive Environments: In some applications, it is essential to consider the electrical conductivity of the coupling’s materials, especially when dealing with sensitive electronic equipment.
It is crucial to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines to ensure that the selected jaw coupling is suitable for the specific temperature and environmental conditions of the intended application. Proper maintenance, periodic inspections, and adhering to recommended operating parameters can extend the life and performance of the jaw coupling in a given environment.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling’s rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling’s rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-07