|Place of Origin:
|QIngdao, China (Mainland)
|Plumbing & CHINAMFG System
Packaging & Delivery
|Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.
|30-45 days after receiving deposit
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CHINAMFG Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CHINAMFG of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
Electrical Insulation in Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to provide mechanical connection between two shafts while also maintaining electrical insulation. This feature is essential in applications where the connected shafts have different electrical potentials or where electrical isolation is required to prevent current flow between the shafts.
The electrical insulation in jaw couplings is primarily achieved through the use of non-conductive materials for the jaw components. The jaws of the coupling are typically made from materials such as elastomers or plastics, which are excellent electrical insulators. These non-conductive materials prevent electrical conduction between the two shafts, even if they are made from different conductive materials.
Additionally, the design of the jaw coupling ensures that the two shafts do not come into direct electrical contact with each other. The jaws of the coupling create a gap between the shafts, which further enhances the electrical insulation.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings provide electrical insulation, their primary function is to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment between shafts. If specific electrical insulation requirements are critical for an application, additional measures such as insulating sleeves or shaft grounding may be necessary in conjunction with the jaw coupling.
Overall, jaw couplings are a reliable and widely used choice for mechanical power transmission while ensuring electrical isolation between connected shafts.
Can jaw couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but their suitability depends on the specific design and construction of the coupling as well as the magnitude and frequency of the shock and impact loads. Jaw couplings are known for their ability to handle certain levels of shock and vibration due to the presence of the elastomer spider, which acts as a damping element to absorb and dissipate vibrations. However, there are some important considerations to take into account when using jaw couplings in high shock and impact load applications:
- Coupling Material: The choice of coupling material is crucial in applications with high shock and impact loads. Couplings made from robust materials, such as steel or alloy, provide better resistance to deformation and can handle higher impact forces compared to couplings made from less sturdy materials.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider is the central element of the jaw coupling and is responsible for absorbing shocks and vibrations. It is essential to select an elastomer spider with the appropriate hardness and resilience for the specific application. Harder elastomers can withstand higher loads but may transmit more vibration, while softer elastomers offer better shock absorption but have lower torque capacity. Choosing the right elastomer hardness is a trade-off between shock absorption and torque transmission requirements.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions, such as the frequency and magnitude of shock and impact loads, when selecting a jaw coupling. For applications with intermittent or occasional shock loads, standard jaw couplings with moderate shock absorption capabilities may suffice. However, for continuous or severe shock loads, specialized high-torque jaw couplings with enhanced shock absorption properties might be more suitable.
- Regular Maintenance: In high shock and impact load applications, it is crucial to perform regular maintenance and inspections to identify any signs of wear, fatigue, or damage to the coupling components. Regular maintenance ensures that the coupling remains in good working condition and minimizes the risk of unexpected failures due to excessive loading.
- Consider Alternative Couplings: While jaw couplings can handle certain levels of shock and impact loads, some applications with exceptionally high loads may require more specialized couplings, such as grid couplings, gear couplings, or disc couplings. These couplings are designed explicitly for heavy-duty applications with high shock and impact loads and can offer superior performance and reliability under such conditions.
In conclusion, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but the specific coupling design, material, elastomer hardness, and operating conditions must be carefully considered. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity in challenging operating environments with significant shock and impact loads.
Can Jaw Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
Jaw couplings are versatile and can handle a wide range of torque and speed requirements. However, their suitability for high torque and high-speed applications depends on the specific design and material of the coupling.
Advancements in jaw coupling technology and the use of high-strength materials, such as steel and aluminum, have significantly improved their performance capabilities. For many industrial applications, jaw couplings can efficiently accommodate high torque and high-speed requirements.
When selecting a jaw coupling for high torque and high-speed applications, consider the following factors:
- Coupling Size: Choose a jaw coupling size that matches the torque and speed requirements of the application. Larger couplings with bigger spider elements can handle higher torque loads.
- Material: Opt for jaw couplings made from robust materials like steel or aluminum, which can withstand higher torque and speed without compromising structural integrity.
- Design: Some jaw coupling designs are better suited for high torque applications, offering increased torque capacity and better performance under heavy loads.
- Service Factor: Consider the service factor, which accounts for peak or intermittent loads, to ensure the selected jaw coupling can handle temporary torque spikes.
It’s essential to consult with coupling manufacturers or industry experts to determine the most suitable jaw coupling for specific high torque and high-speed applications. Properly sized and selected jaw couplings can provide reliable and efficient power transmission in demanding industrial scenarios.
editor by CX 2023-10-16